Cloud Solution Architect (L-400)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Cloud Solution Architect Data Expert
Microsoft is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect – Data Expert to join our team! The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, experience with Cloud workloads, and ability to have technical conversations at an Architectural Level regarding the appropriate technologies for the proposed solution and to manage Proof of Concepts (PoCs).
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Relationship Building
- Proven track record of building deep sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and Sis required
- Strong partner relationship management skills required
- Problem Solving
- Ability to solve Partner problems through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources. required
- Collaboration and Communication
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. required
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations. Required
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities
- 3-5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- 2-5+ years’ experience: Data Factory, Data Analysis, Synapse, PowerBi, DaaS solutions such as SQL Azure and Azure Database for MySQL, Oracle
- Certifications: DP300, DP-203, AZ-303, AZ-304
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a Software and/or Services company such as Amazon Web Services, Google, IBM, Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SAP, Cloudera/Hortonworks, Snowflake, MapR
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.