Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Brazil
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
Product/service sales, upsell (inbound, outbound)
- Execute daily outbound phone calls/emails, contact decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs
- Explain Google technical products/solutions and value proposition to businesses of different verticals and sizes and explain how they address client needs
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to source, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating Google products.
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to initial pitch and pipeline qualification
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for interactions with prospects
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales quota
- Reach out to existing customers to pitch new ancillary products or increase spend in products currently used
- Troubleshoot small technical setup issues or route them to relevant teams.
- Manage the customer renewal sales process, identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within your accounts, and closing these agreements before contract expiration
- Educate customers on Digital and Google’s products.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of programs to increase
Google Cloud renewals business.
- Analyze data trends, market dynamics and customer performance, identify opportunities and create implementation plans to maximize results
- Supporting the regional leads and partner community with training, materials and ongoing support
- Engage and coordinate internal groups as needed to resolve customer issues and maximize customer retention.
- Increase number of upgrade executions
- React to client business needs and adapt internal procedures to provide services
- Manage daily renewal opportunities in CRM system
- Work with account managers to provide clarity around executing upgrades
Skills and Specifications:
- Consultative solution selling in B2B environment for technology products
- Ability to connect and add value to a broad range of customers, with great interpersonal and listening skills
- Outgoing and confident in outbound phone sales with a great phone manner; can handle a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- History of quota over-achievement
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Analytical mindset and go-getter attitude; self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team
- Organized and has pipeline management, time management skills and prioritization skills
- Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning Cloud
- Solid understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS industry, Cloud computing concepts and competitive landscape in the Cloud Service Providers world.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.