Program Manager (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
- Performance Management – Owns total program performance against sales targets as well as other client success measures and satisfaction, engages directly with client stakeholders to drive optimization of GTM strategy
- Client Engagement – Leads client relationship management, calibrates goal achievement expectations, provides strategic leadership and seeks to grow scope of engagement over time
- Deliverables – Provides regular reports on achievement and in-depth analysis on optimization opportunities, creates internal facing executive briefs on program performance and client relationship status
- People Management – Ensures support structure and resources from other departments are in place to enable consistent goal achievement, manages communication with internal N3 Sales leaders
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required, Business, Marketing, Economics or other related majors are preferred
- Experience – Client-facing, consulting and/or project management experience with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously. Used to working in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Languages – German level (C1) required
- Tools/Systems – Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365,Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, and etc.) required
- Leadership Skills – Takes accountability for overall program execution, identifies dependencies and assigns responsibilities by role and competency
- Client Management Skills – Manages performance and execution narrative, manages escalation process and client satisfaction, identifies opportunities for optimization and growth
- Team Architect – Defines and manages optimal N3 Sales POD structure, and establishes high performing team culture
- Busines Intelligence and Analytics – Analyzes team sales data and market factors to build performance models, and leverages performance insights to drive optimization projects
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.