Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a curiosity for learning new software and software licensing
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 2+ years of experience in sales
· 1+ year experience selling IT solutions, preferably Microsoft solutions
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Must be able to drive new lead and opportunities generation for Microsoft solutions.
· Owns and delivers quota of new business opportunities with customers
· Understands customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
· Effectively positions the value of the Microsoft Solutions to customers
· Guarantees customer satisfaction with the sales process
· Completes Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
· Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with IT managers or business decision makers around industry drivers and Microsoft Solutions.
· Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales goals through sales engagements and business collaboration.
· Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
· Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
· A proven track record of strong client relationships.
· Excellent client service skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.