Campaign Results Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
N3, Part of Accenture, is an outsourced Inside Sales firm.
With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
At N3, Part of Accenture, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3, Part of Accenture, is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Barcelona; Bogota; Charleston, WV; Dublin; Kuala Lumpur; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; Singapore; Sofia; Sydney; Tokyo; Warsaw; and Wuppertal, Germany. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Campaign Results Manager (CRMgr)
Campaign Results Managers work as consultants / additional support to sales and program management, as well as client stakeholders, as needed, to curate, create, deliver, coach, re-enforce and possibly course-correct all forms of agent messaging in an effort to drive performance, quality and Voice of the Customer insights.
- Activity – Leverages scorecards, reports and feedback to execute agent coaching prioritization and agile program messaging adjustments. Executes messaging evaluation/creation, content curation, call listening, role plays, 1on1 coaching and team level training. Activities vary based on program status (launch, renewal, expansion, new product or audience, or performance intervention)
- Target audience – Consults Sales Management, informs Learning and Development; post onboarding, reports to Delivery Excellence, coordinates IT/Data analytics and supports client stakeholders. Day to day activities are performed as extension of Sales/Program management and interfaces directly with agents and SM’s. Activities are heavily influenced from insights generated by Quality Analyst and SM call scoring as well as incorporating client requests and desires in messaging.
- Messaging – CRMgrs are heavily focused on messaging and delivery. Often responsible for development/optimization of content & direction of messaging, including delivery in multiple formats to meet campaign tools, prospect personas and requirements.
- Product/Offering focus – Demonstrates Expertise in client portfolio and industry, helps to identify new areas of business, and key demographics ripe for exploration.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – All Stages available
- Deliverable – Program Consultation, Agent Messaging and Delivery excellence leading to increased performance
- Communication Skills – Executive level written and verbal communication, strong stakeholder relationship building. Ability to understand and convey complex product, industry and sales tactics knowledge to a broad range of agent experience.
- Sales Skills – Consultative selling, objection handling & closing skills, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work to deliver with end Customer.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of client industry trends, and demonstrated experience in learning new products and services
- Busines Operations – Understands requirements for successful onboarding/adoption and critical escalation paths for customer issues
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required, Professional Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Communications, Management Information Systems, Management, or Computer Science is preferred
- Experience – Experience in consultative selling, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work from a consulting or pre-sales environment, Sales QA, pipeline management, sales training, experience is ideal.
- Languages – Business Proficiency in English is required. Business Proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365,Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SFDC) required, experience using prospecting tools (Zoominfo, Techtarget, Discovery.org etc.) preferred
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.