Senior Agency Manager (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
N3, Part of Accenture, is an outsourced Inside Sales firm.
With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
At N3, Part of Accenture, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3, Part of Accenture, is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Barcelona; Bogota; Charleston, WV; Dublin; Kuala Lumpur; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; Singapore; Sofia; Sydney; Tokyo; Warsaw; and Wuppertal, Germany. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Senior Agency Manager
- Manage a number of Digital Marketing agency accounts; both new and existing
- Retain and grow revenue within your portfolio of accounts
- Gain an understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing Agencies – managing campaigns in any online ad platform (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) and 1-year of experience on sales and/or account management role.
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office/G-Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills; Experience using data driven solutioning to drive positive business outcomes
- Team player / collaborative operating style with the desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
- An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology, particularly online technology
- The ability to think and react quickly
- Deadline oriented
- German level (C1) required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.