Tech Mobilization Specialist/Lead
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Job Title - Tech Mobilization Specialist/Lead
The TSS Tech Mobilization Lead (TML) – This role is responsible for technology mobilization governance of BPS (Business Process Services) mobilization projects.
This role will be accountable for ensuring that Technology for Operations delivers BPS technology solutions with high quality and appropriate program controls, that technology leadership is appropriately aware of issues and risks, and that mobilization projects Start Green and Stay Green.
This role will be responsible for developing the plan and driving the technology implementation for the project. This role will collaborate with other internal project teams during the transition such as but not limited to Mobilization, Operations, Change Management, Client Financial Management (CFM), include internal technology teams for voice and data, architecture, and tool factories. This role will also interact with the client for planning, coordinating, and managing the technology implementation.
This role will have responsibility for managing the full TfO technology implementation for a client project, including defining the project plan and overseeing the activities for definition of requirements/designs, build/configuration, testing, deployment, and Stabilization. This role will also be required to perform various roll on activities to ensure a trouble free start of the transition. This role will also be required to perform various roll off activities to ensure a smooth trasition into Run.
Project Setup Activities
- Receive handover from the Solution Arch.
- Engage app deployment leads as needed.
- Create initial tech project plan. Coordinate with client Tech Lead to align N3/Accenture and client workplans for dependencies and milestones.
- Create project management deliverables (resource plan, RAID, Teams site structure)
- Request project setup in FDS MyWizard.
- Handles fixed fee mobilization setup (request mobilization staging WBSEs and submit CRs for TML, TSDM, and any needed applications).
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead track activities for Accenture and client workplans.
- Manages the PMs/Leads/AMT for each individual technology component of the solution.
- Coordinates all Accenture internal cross technology activities related to project.
- Interact with client tech and business resources to execute any joint activities.
- Work with client Tech Lead to schedule and run regular overall project status meetings and RAID log review calls.
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead to gain and track client signoffs for technology projects deliverables.
- Drives technology risk and issue resolution management from Accenture.
- May participate in regular periodic status meetings with account leadership and Steering Committee.
- Responsible for overall technology financials, including providing appropriate financial inputs into Accenture financial management systems.
- Responsible to submit overall project status updates into MyWizard.
- Keep parties informed of project status and key risks/issues.
Transition to Run Activities
- Request Run WBSEs
- Track Production Deployment Readiness.
- Coordinate Go/No-Go Decision with client.
- Manage the overall technology Stabilization/Hypercare activities/status with the client stakeholders.
- Handover to TSDM (budgets, status, open items)
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
- Ability to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility and create solutions in situations that require in-depth analysis and knowledge of organizational objectives
- Ability to recognize risks and issues to the project as well as track and manage these through mitigation/resolution.
- Ability to interface with customers and internal teams via strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong professional presence.
- Experience driving complex technical implementation programs.
- Excellent organization/time management and problem-solving skills.
- People management demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams.
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple programs/clients.
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
- Experience delivering technical deployments using either a waterfall or agile methodology.
Experience managing project budgets and tracking performance against the same.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
- Experience with QA activity
- Hands-on experience with multiple BPS Offerings
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops core technology solutions and functions
PMP or equivalent certification and experience with Accenture Delivery Methods and/or Agile delivery model
- 4+ years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams
- 4+ years with previous experience working on BPS mobilizations
Experience at working with Mobilization team and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours
- Travel requirements vary. Expect some QA activity to be required live. Average 20% over the year.
- Shift requirement offer flexibility in daily schedule, but also require performing QA work with global teams are available.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.