Inside Opportunity Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Inside Opportunity Manager
The Inside Opportunity Manager works with sales leadership to originate or catch net new opportunities and advance them across the sales cycle, collaborating with other internal or client resources to close deals and achieve identified revenue quotas.
- Activity – Catches inbound qualified leads, progresses pipeline opportunities, and closes deals.
- Target audience – Targets existing and net new prospects; Operational, Business, and Financial Decision Makers.
- Messaging – Tailors messaging to prospect profile, utilizes most effective sale play aligned to identified needs.
- Product/Offering focus – Covers multiple offerings or full portfolio for transactional sales.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 20% up to100%: Owns opportunity validation, pipeline progression, and deal closure.
- Deliverable – Produces validated deal closures, accurate deal/opportunity records, pipeline review/forecast documentation.
- Facilitate service inventory investigation.
- Schedule follow up customer meetings and coordinate customer attendance.
- Provide support to sales staff as needed.
- Education- Bachelor’s degree is required, professional sales training preferred.
- Experience –Full cycle sales experience in technology industry is required, with proven track record of strong client relationships and achievement of goals.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365,Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems required, experience using prospecting tools (Zoominfo, Techtarget, etc.) preferred
- Communication Skills – Executive level written and verbal communication, strong stakeholder relationship building.
- Sales Skills – Consultative sales approach, maintain pipeline hygiene and velocity,
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of target industry trends, ability to learn and discuss client solutions.
- Business Operations – Understands requirements for successful deal closure and can manage dependencies in other departments.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.