Sales Program Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for a Program Manager to join our dynamic team!
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of lead gen reps, full cycle sales reps and sales managers. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance.
- Client advocate - primary client point of contact on assigned campaigns.
- Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Emphasis on strategizing and communicating barriers to success; presenting solutions and suggestions on resolutions is required. Must be willing to collaborate with peers to model successful behaviors as identified in other regions.
- Drive client satisfaction on all aspects of the campaign, with proper and timely client communication.
- Schedule and run regular team and client meetings with the appropriate cadence.
- Oversee all aspects of the campaign from initial engagement through project completion.
- Define and identify additional business opportunities within your assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
- Be a Data Evangelist
- Ability to interpret reports and data to identify if metrics are being met and to understand how work process or systems changes can impact both results and reporting. Desire to investigate concerns that are identified through the data, and appropriately communicate how to correct any issues/concerns. Candidate must be willing to conduct “deep dive” analysis of data, to ensure that business results are accurately reflected.
- Responsible for overseeing and or/providing all reporting, and updates for campaigns to the client.
- Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Ability to identify gaps in employee training, or gaps in employees understanding the material presented, or any gaps in the application of knowledge to the job role. Desire to understand at the employee level how the job should be completed to correctly guide the team through their work requirements. Willingness to work along-side the team to demonstrate behaviors required within the role. Strategizing long term and “spot” training to reinforce proper techniques and behaviors.
- Ability to understand and interpret client specific sales methodology to ensure customer qualification is valid and appropriate for the business. Monitoring and coaching employees on their interactions with customers to ensure proper sales conversations, proper grammar/verbiage and appropriate service is delivered. Monitor employee performance in relation to daily, monthly, and quarterly goals. Willingness to take corrective action when needed.
*Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Client-facing, consulting and/or project management experience with strong interpersonal skills – an above average EQ.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and advanced reporting skills.
- Prior experience as a business analyst highly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Used to working in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.