Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is the global leader in outsourced inside sales & marketing and has recently been acquired by Accenture. These combined capabilities will offer clients the ability to aggregate millions of interaction points into actionable insights that drive sales growth.
Accenture's investment in N3 is focused on helping B2B clients with their growth agendas by significantly enhancing existing sales operations capabilities with digital inside sales tools and expertise.
N3, Part of Accenture, will bring results and build revenues for the world’s most well-known technology companies. Our teams engage business makers worldwide on investing in technology infrastructure by listening to how teams use business software, discovering decision makers’ wish lists and influencing customers’ solution selection.
Technology Sales Business Development
· Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis
· Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers
· Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker
· Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes
· Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads
· Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients
· Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
· Manage client relationships
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Previous sales or marketing/experience required
· Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills required
· General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred
· The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge required
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required
· Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic required
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.