Sales Program Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Our clients are changing the world by delivering bold innovations in all areas of technology, but they can’t do it alone. They need a partner with a global reach who can quickly pivot to deliver results and data.
The culture at N3, Part of Accenture, is performance-based offering rewards for creativity and hard work. As a fast-growing firm, N3, Part of Accenture, offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career and technology areas of interest to you. N3, Part of Accenture, is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3, Part of Accenture, a unique place to work. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse, client focused team that delivers with flawless execution. We will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your personal goals, build your skill set and advance your career. We invite you to explore N3, Part of Accenture.
As a Sales Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of program leaders. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance.
- Client advocate - primary client point of contact on assigned campaigns.
- Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Drive client satisfaction on all aspects of the campaign, with proper and timely client communication.
- Schedule and run regular team and client meetings with the appropriate cadence.
- Oversee all aspects of the campaign from initial engagement through project completion.
- Define and identify additional business opportunities within your assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
- Be a Data Evangelist
- Responsible for overseeing and or/providing all reporting, and updates for campaigns to the client.
- Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
*Responsibilities included, but are not limited to.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Client-facing, consulting and/or project management experience with strong interpersonal skills – an above average EQ.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and advanced reporting skills.
- Prior experience as a business analyst highly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Used to working in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.