Partner Connection Manager with German
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Look for a company that can support you in establishing your successful growth within the most desired sales sector?
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT, and technology hardware market?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your journey in cutting-edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
What will you do:
- Own and deliver sales quota, including the number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners.
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process.
- Complete Microsoft training and on-line research in order to stay abreast of any changes.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
- Knowledge in cloud services and products for companies.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures.
- Desired experience in working with Microsoft portals and tools such as MSX, MPSA, Msft Agreements, CMAT, Eolas, explore.ms (desirable).
- Time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- High level of self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- German - level C1 required.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience with a potential to earn up to 15% more in performance-based bonuses.
- Market-leading sales and tech training backed up by widely recognized official certification.
- Constant care of a sales coach including training sessions, skill-building & professional development.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Medical insurance, multisport card, the possibility of working remote – location related.
- Bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities, and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Visit us at careers.n3results.com and www.accenture.com
#saasjobs #itjobs #salesjobs #jobsearch #careers #jobhunt #employment #jobposting #work #staffing #jobopening #hiring #jobs #sales #itsales #saas #cloud #businessdevelopment #partnermanager #accountmanager #oportunitymanager #insidesales
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.