Inside Opportunity Manager (Native German)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
Inside Opportunity Manager (IOM)
The Inside Opportunity Manager at N3 leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Inside Opportunity Manager, orchestrates, leads and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The IOM will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively cultivates relationships with customers and uses N3 sales strategies to establish alignment and secure buy in and execution.
- Proactively develops a comprehensive understanding of customer's needs and strategies, priorities, and industry direction.
- Leads digital transformation to drive business outcomes and create business value for customers.
- Develops and oversees the execution of opportunities and deals in within a full sales cycle to ensure engagements yield high volume sales for both N3 and the customer.
- Thinks strategically about account planning, setting standards and priorities
- Oversees a complex accounts and leads planning and prioritization efforts to ensure appropriate responses to account needs. Engages with key internal partners to promote long-term, mutually-beneficial digital transformation strategies. Leverages key executive relationships to build trust with the customer organization.
- Leverages best-in-class sales and communication techniques to lead extended virtual teams and key stakeholders with deep industry expertise.
- Translates features into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer's digital presence.
- Develops compelling, value-proposition presentations and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes.
- Develops and implements plans for maximizing upselling/cross-selling opportunities in certain accounts. Proactively coordinates with network of industry experts to build strong knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape.
- 5+ years experience working in the IT industry and sales account management experience or equivalent, driving digital transformation, or other relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field AND 5+ years of experience working in IT industry and sales account management experience or equivalent, driving digital transformation, or other relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- OR Master's Degree in Business Administration Degree AND 4+ years experience working in IT industry and sales account management experience or equivalent, driving digital transformation, or relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology).
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.