Commercial Sales Associate
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Commercial Sales Associate
N3, Part of Accenture, currently has an opportunity available for a Commercial Sales Associate (CSA). The CSA is the face of Cisco on the sales floor. They work with some supervision from the SB Manager to drive revenue for the SB segment by working closely with and assimilating themselves into the sales teams. CSAs promote the Cisco brand; message out incentives & promotions, provide input into creation and execution of promotions/call blitzes/training sessions, as well as assisting in discovering and closing of Cisco opportunities. The CSA will assist with opportunities by helping the Channel/Disti/SP Account Manager align to the correct resources and be a support role throughout the sales cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes for Success:
- Enable reps to sell Cisco products more frequently, thereby achieving targeted sales goals and metrics
- Provide answers to pre-sales product questions for Account Managers and customers
- Follow up on quotes and opportunities
- Are knowledgeable in the use of Cisco tools and programs and can help train reps how to utilize them
- Submit periodic reports on the state of the business
- Conduct trainings for reps on products and promotions
- Assist team in conducting Cisco events, such as floor days, promotions and table top displays, lunch and learns, etc.
- Increase overall brand awareness and mindshare for Cisco through consistent contact with reps
- Provide product information and messaging to reps
- Work with reps to uncover new opportunities, closing business and increasing sales
What's required to be considered:
- 2-3 years previous sales, marketing or IT Channel experience required
- Knowledge of the Puerto Rican or Caribean Market
- Sales/Marketing Experience with IT Direct Marketing Reseller (DMR) required
- Cisco certification (e.g. CSE, CCNA) preferred
- Cisco or networking technology sales experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Computer hardware networking experience preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Self-starter who can help create the demand to close deals with the DMR rep
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently is required
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales enablement
- Works with minimal supervision and proactively solves problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.