Cisco SB Partner Seller Security Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
SB Partner Sales Specialist – Security (Virtual)
- SB Partner Sales Security Specialist proactively develops and accelerates SB security funnel within assigned partners
- Supports customer acquisition and expansion campaign approach
- Reactively works with SBTM to support campaign approach across assigned territory.
- Engaging with partners to further leads, qualified and passed by partners, Cisco sellers, VDC and GSSO BDRs
- Delivers demos on Strategic SB products (Umbrella, Duo, Meraki) and has ability to deliver click to demo GVSE script for Umbrella, Duo, Meraki MX
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree
Professional background: 4+ year virtual sales experience required
Languages: Spanish, English Intermediate
IT skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Cisco SFDC; Cisco Cloud
- Monthly SB Security Funnel Growth (10%) on their set of named top 20 partners. This is done through enablement, campaigns, activities with those partners against prior month, all within the CCW tool
- Growth of security bookings with those set of partners (named top 20 partners) (10%) against YoY as measured by the MBR Booking tool
- Overall Security bookings growth across assigned territories measured by the MBR Booking tool.
- Strategic thinking about the business
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions, peers, partners and customers
- The individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible; consistently meet or exceed commitments, and exhibit a high level of integrity
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations and time management.
- Ability to build territory scaling plan with SBTM, marketing, partner organization and distribution, in alignment with GSSO
- Ability to prospect, progress and close sales opportunities via direct customer contact and partner alignment
- Regional experience in at least one of the following regions in order of preference :
- Industry (Security) Knowledge. It does not have to be knowledge of Cisco security Portfolio.
- Previously employed by the following competitors with local footprint
- Inside Sales
- Partner level interaction experience.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.