SBPS Strategic Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Partner Sales
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
- Have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
SBPS Strategic Specialist
SBPS Strategic Specialist is a virtual role with expectation to drive small business acceleration activities with accountability of SB growth, by engaging with one or more strategic partners.
- Accelerates SB growth at one or several Partners in defined country
- Work closely with the Partner & SB team to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions in SB for the Strategic Partner
- Key Contact in the Partner(s) for the small business segment
- Own and Nurture the relationships within the partner building the sales strategy
- Drives adoption of SB offers in the strategic partner
- Owns Partner Sellers engagement & enablement, funnel growth, sales campaigns creation & execution
- Drives SB sales acceleration activities with accountability on Partner SB growth as per the strategic SB plan provided by SB Lead/SBTM & PAM/ and accepted by the Partner
- Creates Quarterly engagement plan, agreed with Partner Sales Team Lead and SB Lead/Marketing/PAM to define:
- Sales campaigns
- Offers adoption and positioning
- Sales floor engagements & sellers technology enablement
- Funnel review & Sales teams alignment
- Consolidates feedback from Partner on SB GTM to GSSI on QTRLY basis
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree
Professional background: Minimum 5 years sales experience and minimum of 3 years work history in a Service Provider or Large Volume Partner environment
Languages: Business Proficiency in English is required.
IT skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strategic thinking about the business.
- Identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to the region through distribution and assigned partners.
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions and partners.
- The position will require working remotely, so the individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- consistently meet or exceed commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Good knowledge of basic IT tools (Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Mastery in developing trusted partner relationships up to C level.
- Ability to create sales plans and follow-up progress with partner stakeholders
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify partner development areas.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.