Technical Specialist - Education - Modern Workplace (English)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Technology Sales
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our most important and needed natural resource. We must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. Microsoft is a learning company and education remains a core priority for Microsoft and to help us respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and Microsoft sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education.
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers a jointly agreed Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Being the industry and technology expert that maps education customer scenarios and learning outcomes to a technical deployment plan. Enabling customers to digitally transform and succeed with their technical vision and goals.
- Ensuring customers have a deployment strategy for the modern classroom and their technical environments are cloud ready
- Delivering agreed outcomes with technical decision makers to influence buying decisions, architect, develop and deploy cloud-based solutions on Microsoft technologies
- Leading technical and architectural Modern Classroom discussions with managed customers and local partners to:
- Establish a modern identity for student, faculty and staff (Azure Active Directory Premium)
- Drive a modern cloud-based deployment of Microsoft technology in the classroom (Intune, Intune for Education, School Data Sync and AutoPilot)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by showing and creating demand for experiences on Windows/M365
- Enable student and educator usage though successful deployment of user experiences, applications and strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote)
- Orchestrating Microsoft sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and key customer and partner IT decision makers.
- Understanding of the local partner ecosystem, technical development of key solutions partners and joint execution through/with partner to successfully pilot and deploy Microsoft technology in the classroom
- Clearing technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Microsoft Education Modern Classroom sales
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your technical, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Strong consultative selling background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices.
- The expertise and ability to deploy key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
- Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE) is preferred.
- Certification in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM) is desired
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE) is desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- English and another European language level (C1) required.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.