Sales Director (Native English)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Sales Directors have direct ownership of N3 Sales Pod performance and achievement of sales related quotas. Sales Directors focus on managing day-to-day execution of sales strategy, monitoring and analyzing sales performance to create action plans to drive improvements and acting as the internal Sales Lead for the team.
- Performance Management – Drives sales team performance by directly managing N3 POD Sellers and setting KPI targets, designing effective sales and messaging strategy, and executing individualized performance optimization plans
- Client Engagement – Leads sales strategy discussion based on offering performance and market response, and interfaces directly with client Subject Matter Experts and Sales Leaders
- Deliverables – Owns program performance against sales targets, designs sales execution process, delivers actionable insights from analysis of trends and market insights
- People Management – Builds and manages a high performing Sales Team, drives one-on-one and team talent management process to ensure assigned team members are exceeding performance KPIs
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required, Business, Marketing, Economics or other related majors are preferred
- Relevant Experience – Extensive sales experience is required as well as experience managing sales teams. Experience with multiple types of sales motions or parts of sales and marketing operations highly preferred
- Languages: English level (C1) required
- Tools/Systems – Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and experience using Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, etc.) required
- Leadership Skills – Leads by example, drives individual accountability, fosters collaborative environment
- Sales Enablement – Engages directly with N3 POD sellers to define sales methodology and execute individualized coaching plans
- Team Building – Develops a culture of performance among N3 Sales POD members, skilled in retaining and recruiting top sellers
- Business Intelligence and Analytics – Reporting and analysis, trend identification, understanding of entire sales process from 0-100%
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.