Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The Inside Opportunity Manager is responsible for identifying and developing a sales pipeline of customers through prospecting existing, established and target accounts as well as following up on pre-qualified sales opportunities by the team’s Sales Development Representative. Responsible for identifying key buying influencers within these prospects to determine full needs. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel. Work with regional sales team and global pipeline team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals. Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports.
Required experience and knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in the IT industry preferred
• 2-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese & English.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM Software preferred.
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.