Partner Development Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for a Partner Development Specialist Bilingual (English, Spanish) to join our dynamic team in Costa Rica.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunities including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Assess partner development capability
- Assess, onboard, activate and develop Global ISVs (Independent Software Vendor)
- Review and assess partners’ solution or service capabilities
Develop business plan with partners
- Build scalable cloud business plan in accordance with guidance.
- Provide reporting on partner activities and progress
Help partners address offer and pricing gaps
- Guide partners through offer development using programs and pre-packaged offers.
- Promote and help coordinate business development events (e.g. Cloud Workshops)
Help partner address technical gaps
- Provide technical guidance using digital syndication model
- Drive partner awareness and usage of different services and platforms
Enable partner to build and drive demand
- Assist partner to build compelling offers that address customer scenarios.
- Mobilize partners to consume Microsoft resources and participate in Microsoft programs related to building demand gen, generating awareness, and standing out in a crowded market
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal/written skills, possess strong planning skills, be a self-starter who also takes direction well, and possess the ability to communicate effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and make professional judgment decisions.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- + 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure, Open Source and/or Windows Virtual Desktop is required.
- Required fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Technology, Marketing, Business Administration and Sales.
- Prior successful Pre-sales or consulting roles, or sales experience (technology preferred).
- Experience in account management, working with mid to senior level decision makers.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to articulate complex concepts and gain buy in.
- Technical proficiency with MS Office suite, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop and/or Open Source.
- Superior organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in technology and business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Bilingual, Spanish, English
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Employee Referral Program
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.