Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results
N3, Part of Accenture, is an outsourced Inside Sales firm.
With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
At N3, Part of Accenture, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3, Part of Accenture, is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Barcelona; Bogota; Charleston, WV; Dublin; Kuala Lumpur; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; Singapore; Sofia; Sydney; Tokyo; Warsaw; and Wuppertal, Germany. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Program Directors act as the primary day-to-day interface for client stakeholders and are accountable for overall program performance against client goals as well as client retention and expansion. Program Directors drive improvement by applying data driven insights to evolve operational framework and execution strategy.
- Performance Management – Owns total program performance against sales targets as well as other client success measures and satisfaction. Engages directly with client stakeholders to drive optimization of GTM strategy
- Client Engagement – Leads client relationship management, calibrates goal achievement expectations, provides strategic leadership and seeks to grow scope of engagement over time
- Deliverables – Provides regular reports on achievement and in-depth analysis on optimization opportunities, creates internal facing executive briefs on program performance and client relationship status
- People Management – Ensures support structure and resources from other departments are in place to enable consistent goal achievement, manages communication with internal N3 Sales leaders
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Business, Marketing, Economics or other related majors are preferred.
- Relevant Experience – Client-facing, consulting and / or director-level project management experience with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously. Used to working in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Languages – Business Proficiency in Spanish and English are required
- Tools/Systems – Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365,Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, etc.) required
- Leadership Skills – Takes accountability for overall program execution, identifies dependencies and assigns responsibilities by role and competency
- Client Management Skills – Manages performance and execution narrative, manages escalation process and client satisfaction and identifies opportunities for optimization and growth
- Team Architect – Defines and manages optimal N3 Sales POD structure, and establishes high performing team culture
- Busines Intelligence and Analytics – Analyzes team sales data and market factors to build performance models, and leverages performance insights to drive optimization projects
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.