Partner Sales Acceleration Specialist (French)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Job Title: SMB Partner Sales Acceleration Specialist
SMB Partner Sales Acceleration Specialist is a strategic role with the expectation to drive double-digit growth on the small business south-west territory. The mission is to engage, develop and support sales with the partner ecosystem through the full portfolio: Network, Cybersecurity, Collaboration, Data Center, Cloud & Data.
- Engage the key Partners and their sellers to drive awareness on SMB portfolio, business development initiatives and to support customer’s sales/projects.
- Grow, manage and close a funnel of business opportunities
- Work and define your territory strategy with the sales teams (territory manager, solution, channel, and marketing specialists) to scale and develop your territory
- Build SMB scaling customer's offers or service creation with sales acceleration campaign
- Communicate on SB portfolio through local and virtual animation (partner/customer webinars & demos, events, social media…)
- Engage with distributors to develop longtail partner’s
- Identify new partners and road to market on the territory
Service Level Agreement:
- SLA 1 – Achieve double-digit growth revenue on the given territory
- SLA 2 – Drive funnel creation with SB partners
- SLA 3 – Detect key transformation opportunities
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree
Professional background: Minimum 2 years sales experience in IT, Office automation, or telecommunication
Languages: French level (C1) required
IT skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strategic thinking about the business.
- Identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to the region through distribution and assigned partners.
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions and partners.
- The position will require working remotely, so the individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- consistently meet or exceed commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred.
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations, and time management.
- Availability to travel when required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.