Partner Sales Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Job Title: SBPS Long Tail Specialist
SBPS Specialist is a virtual role with expectation to drive small business acceleration activities with accountability of SB growth, by engaging partners, within defined fixed list of partners, set by the customer.
- Engage the identified Partners and their sellers on a weekly basis to drive the customer's mindshare and enablement on the customer's offers to uncover new opportunities or up-sell / cross-sell with existing.
- Work with the sales teams to develop the processes required for all aspects of the reseller engagement model, as well as deliver sales and marketing programs targeted for the resellers
- Work to drive the customer's offers creation and acceleration within the selected partners sales portfolio including driving sales & marketing campaigns creation & execution, partner/customer webinars & demos.
- Work with local distributors to align on sales engagements into the defined partner list to drive SB Growth.
Service Level Agreement:
- SLA 1 – Sustain minimum of 80% of assigned list of partners
- SLA 2 – Drive creation funnel with SB partners
- SLA 3 – Growth of the SB segment sales, from the assigned partner list
Academic background: Bachelor’s degree
Professional background: Minimum 2 years sales experience in IT, Office automation or telecommunication
Languages: Business Proficiency in French is required.
IT skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strategic thinking about the business.
- Identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to the region through distribution and assigned partners.
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions and partners.
- The position will require working remotely, so the individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- consistently meet or exceed commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred.
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations, and time management.
- Availability to travel when required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.