Support Center Desk Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is looking for a Support Center Desk Specialist to join our dynamic team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The role will provide support to Full Time Employees with operational, administrative and process-related request and activities .
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Respond to requestors inquiries by ticketing system/mail/chat within the SLAs stablished.
- Responsible for the resolution of assigned cases following the business rules.
- Responsible for the follow-up of assigned cases until final resolution is reached.
- Responsible of maintaining the system of record updated according to stablished business rules on daily basis.
- Responsible for providing superior quality services to the requestors.
- Responsible for providing the support and guidance as per the norms of the organization.
- Oriented to exceed the clients' expectations in terms of responsiveness as well as accuracy standards.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of professionalism and remains updated with various organizational procedures (internal and external) as well as additional areas related to the specific role.
- Responsible for attending meetings, training sessions, etc., and making sure self-contribution to the team’s objectives and goals achievement.
- Responsible for providing key insights on the services provided.
- Responsible for scheduling high level meetings for complex support requests.
Skills and Specifications:
- Business Proficiency in English is required.
- Ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Key competencies: adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills combined with a helpful attitude.
- Good communication (email, chat or phone), analytical and problem-solving skills with multitasking ability during pressure situations.
- Able to work independently with or without any supervision.
- Flexible, adaptable, and should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm with high levels of patience.
Education and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous work experience in a related field: BPO, Customer Service Support, Operational Services, Shared Services Organizations. – Required.
- Corporate environment experience – Required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, PowerBI and CRM. - Required
- Microsoft MSX CRM and SNOW ticketing system experience – Highly Preferred.
- BA/BSS from an accredited institution.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.