Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Technology Sales
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
- Have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Analyst will be a key resource in business reporting, data maintenance and process improvement. Specifically, the role is focused on working with sales resources through call shadowing, and CRM management. The QA position is responsible for ensuring that agents & Sales Managers have an objective system of support to identify areas for improvement, best practices, and team-wide trends.
QA analyst’s primary responsibility is to assess agent performance to ensure that they are adhering to establish best practices and creating a positive customer experience. A QA Analyst must:
- Listen to calls live – unplanned & scheduled
- Conduct role-play sessions with agent and Sales Managers
- Conduct call debriefs in instances where there may be language barriers.
- QA analyst must also perform CRM Hygiene to help preserve the health and integrity of sales pipelines.
- Review team CRM activity – ensure adherence to established process
- Review opportunity creation
- Help Sales Managers and agents maintain a pipeline.
- Responsible for establishing a daily meeting cadence with Sales Mangers to provide feedback on agent performance.
- Responsible for delivering a weekly report on trends, insights, and action plans for the Sales Managers’ to face-out to client.
- Responsible for delivering monthly agent performance reports.
- 3+ years of Inside Sales Experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Products including Excel, Access and Visio.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning abilities.
- Must work well in fast-paced, customer-driven environment with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with separate requirements, demands, and user groups simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.