Business Development Representative (BDR)
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our dynamic team in Costa Rica.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pipeline Management: Drives standards and hygiene.
- Rhythm of the Business (ROB) support and Business Management
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Forecast Management: Drives standards and hygiene.
- Leads and Demand Generation Management: engagement with engines, ROB, Pipeline, Forecast.
- Inside Sales liaison
- Leverages transformational KPIs and other business insights to identify Correction of Error.
BI Analytics and Report Generation:
- Standardize and automate existing reports.
- Drive the usage of AHQ and Corp reports.
- Focus on main Scorecard’s KPI’s and drive BI to the field to show areas of improvement.
- Derive strategic insights from Pipeline and Forecast reports to drive process improvements.
- Derive BI from corporate assets to give segment leadership team a proper view of trends in the business beyond line of sight to forecast future direction.
- Strategize and support design, requirements and landing of WW processes and tools in partnership with Area HQ divisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the Spanish language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the Portuguese language – Highly Preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work alone on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills as well as ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Excellent communications skills for an executive environment.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Key competencies: adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in Program Management or Account Management.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Channel ecosystem
- Knowledge of ISV software market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including formulas, pivot tables,
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to operate a keyboard and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include working in front of a monitor for extended periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.