Quality Analyst Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Quality Analyst Manager
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The QA Analyst Manager supports the business by:
- Identifying, categorizing and assigning cases
- Manage inbound queue, determine case complexity and assign to agent
- Supervise workload balance for team by agent skill level and case complexity
- Ensure SLA adherence
- Providing Quality Assurance (QA) communication
- Ensure weekly case audits meet 90% standard
- Confirm adherence to N3 Part Style Guide and Google criteria
- Verify accuracy of responses (Knowledge Base)
- Ensure process documentation and escalation matrices are up to date
- Performance management
- Identify performance trends by leveraging audit results and internal/external feedback
- Create individualized/targeted growth plan based on analysis
- Conduct bi-weekly 1 on 1 sessions with agents to ensure continued growth
- Ensure tactical and systematic changes are completed
- Completes weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting functions (both internal and external)
- Trend analysis (ex. # of cases, case origin, categories, etc.)
- Identify efficiency gaps and propose process improvement
- Providing consultative feedback upstream to Google
- Strong verbal and written communicator; a balance of partner advocacy and diplomacy in conversations with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to problem-solving and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work at the pace of the partner-driven environment with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Solid understanding of Google technology solutions and their use in customer environments
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be adaptable and flexible; adjusts to new, different or changing requirements and maintains composure under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment, adaptability to prioritize workload based on moving targets
- Experience working with CRM applications is a must
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in spelling, grammar and overall business communication with or without the assistance of a word processor (spell check)
- Willingness to provide direct feedback to peers in a private environment with management approval (without management supervision)
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.