Partner Dev Manager – Education – Modern Workplace
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our most important and needed natural resource. We must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. Microsoft is a learning company and education remains a core priority for Microsoft and to help us respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
whilst maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Driving education product scale, deployment and adoption through identifying, building and nurturing a capable (technical, consultative and visionary) partner ecosystem with best of breed solutions, built with education customers in mind
- Developing joint business plans, marketing commitments and skills enablement plans with partners to:
- Ensure licensing agreement renewals are modern and cloud-first
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote) with identity (Azure Active Directory), device security and modern management (Intune MDM & MAM and AutoPilot)
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Sync, Teams)
- Leveraging Corporate depth partner programs including seminar content and Proof of Concept funding to drive awareness and leads for partners
- Driving partner attach and partner pipeline development with sales teams and partner engagement during sales cycle
- Encouraging and coordinating distributor participation in breadth initiatives to drive awareness and participation of breadth resellers in offer campaigns
- Helping to bridge the gap between Professional Development & System Integration partners
- Alleviating key partner and customer and success blockers
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your partner, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales, channel sales, industry/solution selling or business development background, with 2+ years of technology related experience, that includes extensive direct partner engagement
- Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education partners and articulating how partners can help education institutions digitally transform teaching and student learning outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to enable partners to drive customer digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences
- Experience in orchestrating virtual selling teams, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue, market share and consumption opportunities and increase partner and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Czech speaking skills are important for this role due to the nature of business
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.