Inside Opportunity Manager
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
The Inside Opportunity Manger (IOM) will work directly with customers, with your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement Microsoft products. The (IOM) is responsible for generating leads for all Microsoft solutions and products and responsible for moving the opportunities through the sales funnel to consistently meet quarterly revenue goal. The (IOM) should have experience and be comfortable on the phone with customer issues as well as contributing to build a best in class customer service proposition. The role requires a highly motivated, target driven, determined individual that is highly organized with excellent communication skills. You will be equipped with best-in-class tools that enable highly efficient and accelerated sales activities. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
- Must be able to drive new lead generation opportunities for Microsoft IT solutions and products.
- Engage with customers to identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, solutions, and products.
- Effectively positions the value of Microsoft solutions and products to customers
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead related to Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft products.
- Understands customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Guarantees customer satisfaction with the sales process
- Completes Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline).
- Identify and explain how businesses can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies.
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies.
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment with Technical Solution Professionals, Inside Sales Representatives and Consumption Analysts to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage Microsoft customers.
- Ability and willingness to execute over 60 calls per day and dedicate an estimated of 3 hours on the phone daily.
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
- 2+ years of experience in sales desired (preferably Technology related)
- Experience working with or selling Microsoft IT solutions a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft cloud services and Microsoft products for companies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Modern Workplace or Microsoft Office 365 preferred
- Proven good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Experience, background, and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with IT managers or business decision makers around industry drivers and Microsoft Solutions.
- Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales goals through sales engagements and business collaboration.
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Sales and customer service relationship background
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video, and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Needs to have capacity / commitment to learn about all Microsoft products for sales purposes.
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- 4-year degree required
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM preferred
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.