Tele PMA- Marketing Advisor
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is looking for a Marketing Advisor Bilingual (English/Portuguese, Spanish) to join our dynamic team in Costa Rica.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Marketing Advisor Bilingual (English/Portuguese, Spanish)
- Previous marketing experience in the IT industry or B2B marketing is required, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Can build strong relation and manage a large group of partners. (+30)
- Successfully communicate with contacts via the phone and email daily.
- General knowledge of digital marketing strategies, and its applications in B2B.
- Supports partners in development, implementation and tracking of marketing plans and sales campaigns including emails, landing pages, blogs, marketing content, sales collateral, client case studies, meetings, and events.
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under Supervision
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal/written skills, possess strong planning skills, be a self-starter who also takes direction well, and possess the ability to communicate effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and make professional judgment decisions.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- + 2 years of B2B marketing experience is required.
- Previous marketing experience in the IT industry or B2B marketing is required
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration and Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Bilingual, Spanish, English
- Advance: Portuguese
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Employee Referral Program
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.