Business Development Representative
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
As the premier sales + marketing firm, N3 brings results and builds revenues for some of the world’s most well-known technology companies. Our teams engage business makers worldwide on investing in technology infrastructure by listening to how teams use business software, discovering decision makers’ wish lists and influencing customers’ solution selections.
If you have a background in B2B sales and have knowledge of or a passion for technology, you may be the Technology Sales professional our team is looking for.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and vendors with the ultimate purpose of creating demand and adding service value within the assigned region
- Opportunity pipeline management (including strategic/organic growth) to meet required KPI’s.
- Schedule daily meetings with territory resellers and maintain a strong appointment calendar.
- Identify, develop and execute on partner-led demand generation activities in collaboration with Marketing department
- Follow-up on assigned leads with partners
- Attend regional events when necessary
- 1-2 years of experience in full-cycle B2B sales
- Demonstrated experience working in the IT industry; Software as a Services (SaaS), ERP, Cloud-based solutions, networking solutions, hardware, Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong computer skills & Salesforce (SFDC) experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, creative, flexible, with a strong work ethic, and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Must have reliable transportation and live in a centrally located area within the assigned territory.
- Strong organization, presentation and time management skills.
- 4-yearc Bachelor’s Degree required
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.