BI/Reporting & Biz Ops
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is looking for a Business Excellence Operations Specialist to join our dynamic team in Brazil.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Rhythm of the Business (ROB) support and Business Management
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Area processes execution
- Report on status periodically to stakeholders and manager
- Drive all operational processes and procedures according with job specific duties below.
BI Analytics and Report Generation:
- Standardize and existing reports.
- Drive the usage of AHQ and Corp reports.
- Focus on main Scorecard’s KPI’s and drive BI to the field to show areas of improvement.
- Derive strategic insights from Pipeline and Forecast reports to drive process improvements.
Role Specific (not limited to):
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT [end to end process management]
- Fully understand program letters – as is + exceptions (rules, needed POE´s, payments issues, etc.)
- IPI + CCG management: guarantee that all partners are listed on tool, program letter correctly inputted for every quarter.
- Program management: guarantee team is aligned and aware of when letters need to be re-issued.
- Become “the face of the process”: internal for stakeholder + external for partners.
- Translation: guarantee FY21 on letters will be translated by external professional
- FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- Spending management: keep up with CCSM spreadsheet and analyze on weekly basis.
- Responsible to analyze and deliver accruals.
- Monthly ROB to discuss accruals with Management.
- DEVELOPMENT OPTS:
- Ready to support day-to-day need of performance insights, projection, performance and data.
- Main programs close management on monthly basis (COVERAGE + EXTRA TIME) – SI/SO/ST per partner.
- Analyze and align product demand forecast.
- ORGANIZING OPERATIONS ROB:
- Organize files in one single SharePoint folder for accruals FY21 + last FY20 as basis.
- Develop full training material on programs/POE to be shared + presented to internal stakeholders + external partners.
- Develop one unique excel file with integrated information cross-category for day to day team use.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the Portuguese language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the Spanish language – Highly Preferred.
- Finance, Statistics, or Data Analysis experience. Highly preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work alone on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills as well as ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Excellent communications skills for an executive environment.
- Deadline management.
- Process analytical skills.
- Quality control.
- Owner mindset/attitude.
- Self-learning skills.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Key competencies: adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in Business, Sales and/or Services Operations, Controls and Compliance, Program Management, Stakeholder Management, Finance and Administration.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including formulas, macros, pivot tables, data base connections, v-lookups, etc.
- Power BI experience (consuming data from it) highly preferred.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to operate a keyboard and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include working in front of a monitor for extended periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.