Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Technology Sales!
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
· 1-3 years of experience and/or interest in IT, Business Development, Sales Account Management, Lead Generation, or similar areas.
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
· Track record of achieving sales quotas.
· Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
· Understanding of sales performance metrics.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Advanced English level
· Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing environment where everyone makes an impact.
· Managing set of accounts
· Be accountable for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new business.
· Take responsibility for meeting assigned pipeline quota and KPI’s.
· Management, processing & supporting OEM partners
· Execute sales and marketing activities to drive interest in Microsoft events, products, and
· Proactively continue to update Microsoft product (ex. Windows) and competitive product and market knowledge via the website, online webinars, and marketing information.
· Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
Data Protection Requirement
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.