Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3 is Hiring for Technology Sales
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
- Have what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
- Build and manage a solid lead generation and inside sales team that exceed clients’ goals.
- Ensure that the sales pipelines remain full with qualified leads and potential business.
- Monitor employee productivity, and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Provide coaching for existing and new sales team members.
- Coordinate department projects and clients’ campaigns to meet specified deadlines.
- Evaluate and improve lead generation and sales administration processes.
- Responsible for performance reviews and create employee development plans.
- Understand the need to be firm, yet professional and fair, when dealing with employees.
- Schedule regular and run weekly (or more often as required) team meetings.
- Report to senior management on lead metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Provide analysis of program performance and present strategic recommendations to client and senior management to maximize effectiveness of the program.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales and lead generation tactics.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Experience reporting to a senior management team.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and ‘get it done’ mentality at all times.
- Strong work ethic and leading a lead by Experience in motivating and coaching others effectively and in a positive manner to achieve high levels of performance.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- German speaking skills are important for this role due to the nature of business.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.