Bilingual BI Data Analytics
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Part of Accenture, is looking for a Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Reporting Analyst to join our dynamic team in Costa Rica
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The role will support the Microsoft Business Sales Operations group for the LatAm region in Business Intelligence, Reporting and Data Analysis.
A BI analyst is a professional that has technical skills, analytical skills and business knowledge. This person must understand the business and the existing reports and sources to be able to leverage them to analyze, develop or improve reports that fulfill the company’s requirements of information to drive decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
Using the company’s data sources and data management software, the BI Analyst must:
- Gather requirements from users, understand business needs and identify the most suitable source from which to obtain the information required.
- Apply business intelligence in the design, development and implementation of information solutions, data models and intelligent reports (Excel reports, Power BI dashboards, etc.).
- Analyze the information in existing reports and provide an output easy to consume by users.
- Optimize existing reports, including constant assessment of what is being used, needed and what is already covered by Corporate Reporting.
- Advise other BI analysts in the sources most accurate for the different information needs.
- Support in data quality by identifying and escalating data discrepancies.
- Document refresh process for existing and new reports managed by the BSO BI team.
- Use database management knowledge to maintain and optimize the data models in the servers (SQL Server and Azure Data Services).
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to speak, write and read the Spanish language – Required.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language – Required.
- Finance, Statistics, or Data Analysis experience highly preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work alone/independently on a broad variety of projects while still delivering effective results, meeting tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and executing skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Ability to understand, analyze and suggest improvements to fixed problem’s root causes based on the requests/feedback received from others.
- Excellent proactivity skills to go beyond of the requests and be able to anticipate possible solutions/scenarios to future problems.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Key competencies/Soft Skills: fast-learner, adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, cross-boundary collaboration, strategic insights, dealing with ambiguity, process management, program management, stakeholder/account management.
Education and Qualifications:
- From 1 to 3 years of previous work experience in Program and/or Project Management, PowerBI Development/Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including Functions, Formulas, Filters, Charts, Conditional Formatting, Pivot Tables, and Tables & Range Names.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Power BI to create and modify data models and reports.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, including the ability to create & modify queries, extract from SQL to create new XLS and PBI reports, and creating other views.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to operate a keyboard and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include working in front of a monitor for extended periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and Long-Term disability coverage
- Concierge program
- Employee Referral Program
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.