Solution Area Specialist
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
The Solution Area Specialist directly supports specific Microsoft Solution (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics 365) to provide Presales Technical Assessments to customers and partners.
As a specialist you will ensure each customer contact will be a professional and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer.
- Provide support on technical questions via phone, video conference or email.
- Assist customers Licensing and features in the supported solution
- Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone to our expected critical metrics. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
Skills & Qualifications
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience in Cloud services or IT infrastructure administration/support.
- Working Knowledge on SQL Server database concepts and terminology, Windows Server > 2012R2 admin or support, IoT, Microsoft Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Office or O365 preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail & good interpersonal Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other language
- Customer Oriented.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified in one or more areas:
- MTA in Office 365 98-369 or MS-100
- Microsoft Azure Certified AZ-900 or AZ-103
- D365 Cert: MB-900
- Windows Server Cert 98-365
- SQL Server Cert 98-364
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.