Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Our clients are changing the world by delivering bold innovations in all areas of technology, but they can’t do it alone. They need a partner with a global reach who can quickly pivot to deliver results and data.
The culture at N3, Part of Accenture, is performance-based offering rewards for creativity and hard work. As a fast-growing firm, N3, Part of Accenture, offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career and technology areas of interest to you. N3, Part of Accenture, is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3, Part of Accenture a unique place to work. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse, client focused team that delivers with flawless execution. We will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your personal goals, build your skill set and advance your career. We invite you to explore N3, Part of Accenture.
N3, Part of Accenture, is adding highly motivated sales leaders to join our team. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of sales leaders. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance. Please read the responsibilities below to see if this role is a match for you.
Building and Managing Sales Teams
- Assist the recruiting team with interviewing and hiring new candidates, along with training, coaching and managing inside sales reps who are focused on technology clients. Ability to identify gaps in employee training, or gaps in employees understanding the material presented, or any gaps in the application of knowledge to the job role. Desire to understand at the employee level how the job should be completed in order to correctly guide the team through their work requirements. Willingness to work alongside the team to achieve goals or to demonstrate behaviors required within the role. Strategizing long term and “spot” training to reinforce proper techniques and behaviors.
- Ability to understand and interpret client specific sales methodology in order to ensure customer qualification is valid and appropriate for the business. Monitoring and coaching employees on their interactions with customers to ensure proper sales conversations, proper grammar/verbiage and appropriate service is delivered. Monitor employee performance in relation to daily, monthly and quarterly goals. Willingness to take corrective action when needed.
- Developing regular cadence for employee feedback and follow-up, including regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings, team huddles, forecasting meetings, training recaps, etc. Ability to manage 10 to 20 direct reports in an ongoing capacity.
- Balancing volume of customer calls against available representatives to ensure that customer inquiries receive a response within the time frame goal. Understanding and monitoring the volume trends and shifts by hour, by day, or by quarter to proactively adjust available staffing to accommodate the response time.
- Ability to interpret reports and data to identify if metrics are being met and to understand how work process or systems can impact reporting. Willingness to investigate concerns that are identified through the data, and appropriately communicate how to correct any issues/concerns. Ability to verify that all data is accurate and correctly entered into the CRM to ensure the business results are accurately reflected.
- Appropriately communicating to multiple stakeholders regarding expectations of the team goals in order to ensure that all stakeholders are represented. Emphasis on strategizing and communicating about barriers to success and making suggestions on resolutions is required.
- Ability to work varying shifts with no schedule restrictions. Willingness to write employee schedules with the business requirements in mind. Supervising employees who work in various location (sometimes working remotely) and work varying shifts is a requirement.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space, retail, client services, or other type of industry where seasonality, customer demands, and volume trends change regularly.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
- The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.