Inside Sales Representative
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
N3, Now Part of Accenture, is Hiring for Inside Sales Representatives in Warsaw, Poland!
- Want to work in Technology with some of the hottest household brand-names on the planet?
- Desire to develop a life-long career in the growing software, IT and technology hardware market?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in cutting edge cloud technologies & professional services sales.
N3 are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our dynamic IT team in Warsaw, Poland.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision-maker.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Some sales or marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Business Proficiency in German is required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all N3 Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection at N3 for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.