Michels does more than build transportation projects, we use them. Our business spans across North America and, just like everyone, we rely on hassle-free transportation. We approach each project with a desire to deliver the safe, high-quality, cost-effective work with minimal inconveniences to users. The transportation industry is broad, and so are our services. Our projects include highways, tunnels, bridges, airport runways, railways and more. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Concrete Field Laborer can change yours.
As a Concrete Field Laborer, your key responsibility will be to perform physical labor duties on active concrete construction projects. You will lift, pull, and carry heavy construction equipment throughout the jobsite; clear and prepare work zones; shovel and set concrete; etc.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
What it takes:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Working knowledge of general hand and power tools (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Commercial Driver’s License (desired)