Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how an Internship with Michels Pacific Energy can impact yours.
As an intern, your key responsibilities will be to serve as project support by planning, organizing, and implementing project management principles, to support field operations of assigned project(s), prepare, process, maintain files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billings, and develop and maintain relationships with clients and project staff at all points of the project.
Why Michels Pacific Energy, Inc.?
- We are committed to hiring the best people and giving them the best equipment
- We are dedicated to the improving the West Coast’s energy infrastructure
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
- You are up to new challenges and opportunities
- You cringe when you hear: “Because that’s the way we’ve always done it.”
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
- You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes:
- Current pursuit of a degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, project management, and estimating software(preferred)