We are currently seeking a Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst to join our dynamic team in Lincolnshire, IL as part of the Energy Business Team!
****This is a Contract role with an initial duration of 6 Months with possibility of extension ***
LG is seeking a talented, high-energy Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support business decisions.
Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, modeling and visualization.
Build and collaborate with the team providing tailored information, reports and dashboards to address business demands.
Review and manage direct marketing lists for direct mail, telemarketing and email marketing campaigns.
This position will leverage marketing applications, including Pardot and Salesforce.com. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. An effective collaborator and strong team player, the Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst works cross-functionally with other groups including product marketing, public/media relations, marketing operations, sales and Product Management. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the position is based in Lincolnshire, IL
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing stakeholders on an email and digital marketing on the strategy in all of the channels we do business
- Experience auditing/monitoring performance and making optimizations and recommending improvements that will improve LG’s brand standing
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to understand the customer data and relevant ‘interests’ to optimize customer segmentation and outcomes
- Help facilitate the flow of lead generation through to the CRM (Salesforce.com); actively manage the CRM platform for marketing needs including ABM (account based marketing) level execution
- Perform database management, reporting and contact maintenance
- Collaborate with global partners to ensure a coordinated effort and approach is taken with automation initiatives
- Assess data quality and underlying architecture and subscription systems and recommend future state operating model
- Guide, educate and collaborate with global marketing teams to ensure we maximize our investments in this space and across teams
- Strong reporting skills to ensure that all investments are accountable to business outcomes
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years total working experience, 5 of which should be in marketing/sales analytics role, preferably with 3 years in technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Good programming skills on Excel (VBA) and intermediate skills querying on SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Raw, chart.js, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other similar analytics tools
- Experience with CRM tools. (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation tools. (Pardot preferred)
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Preferred understanding of Digital Displays, Solar or LED Lighting markets, and B2B sales and marketing strategies
- Must have strong communication, influencing and executional skills and desire to work in a complex and challenging fast- paced environment;
- Must be able to interact positively with internal stakeholders across functions and cultivate relationships within LGE US and with Headquarters teams
- Must have strong analytical skills with extreme proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.