OLH Technical Services LLC, is a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Department of Defense industry leader, is seeking Logistics Analysts to perform physical inventory and disposal functions in support of NAVSEALOGCEN material management at NSWC Dahlgren, VA.
Qualified Candidates will be expected to:
- Ability to and experience in processing material for disposal through DRMO.
- Ability to perform physical inventory counting and labeling of material.
- Ability to identify material by NSN, P/N, serial number, etc.
- Familiarity with DoD Supply System and material marking.
- Ability to learn quickly in order to eliminate errors.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks (counting), employ attention to detail and work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize the internet to record timekeeping.
- Ability to learn and utilize Navy ERP without error.
- Be able to be trained and certified on material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts).
- Be able to perform warehousing duties both physically and in the automated database.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Secret Clearance - only candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher will be considered for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Work experience as described above in logistics to include purchasing, transportation, receiving, storing, inventorying, packaging, shipping and disposing of materials and supplies in a warehouse.
- Must possess a valid US Driver's License.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of Navy-ERP (SAP) inventory management systems preferred.
- Previous inventory/warehouse experience preferred.
Position located in Dahlgren, VA.
Apply online: Logistician – OLH Technical Services, LLC – Dahlgren, VA
or send resumes to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com .
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.