GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Logistician - Integrated Logistics Support to join our team in Mechanicsburg, PA, providing engineering logistics support to NAVSEA PMS 385 in support of the Expeditionary Sea Base (ESB) program through review of logistics engineering data to perform acquisition provisioning.
The ideal candidate will have experience reviewing technical documentation and logistics engineering data in a DoD environment in support of a Program Office or Integrated Logistics Supply Management Team (ILSMT).
Incumbent will participate in and provide input of work products as defined below:
- Team Meetings
- Weekly: Program Office ESB Data Configuration and Provisioning Issues
- Weekly: Request For Information (RFI) Meeting with NASSCO Vendor Furnished Information (VFI) Providers
- Quarterly PMS 385 ESB ILSMT’s
- Future identified ESB meetings
- Provide technical engineering support in the areas of acquisition logistics, provisioning and life cycle logistics in support of NAVSEALOGCEN Technical Data Engineering Division, functioning as the Technical Support Activity (TSA) for the Expeditionary Sea Base (ESB) program. ESB program support includes providing support to NSLC’s customer PMS 385 and ESB Program supporting organizations including Military Sealift Command, Supervisor of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIP), Program Office contractor support including Sayers and NASSCO shipbuilding.
- Review NAVSEA provided VFI, received through the PMS-ES database, against developed ship configuration for accuracy, correlation and completeness. Data analysis includes the review of engineering design drawings, Integrated Parts Breakdowns (IPBs), Technical Manuals (TM) validation photos and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) catalog and design specifications. VFI shall be validated against ESB contract requirements with comments written and returned to Shipbuilder to request resolution of identified discrepancies. VFI shall be developed into provisioning data for NSLC assigned Spec groups. Provisioning packages shall be developed containing equipment APL’s and associated parts. Provisioning shall be developed and entered into the Program of Record, MERLIN. Commercial research shall be conducted to resolve missing, incomplete or inconsistent data involving internet market research and OEM contacting.
- Review the accuracy of existing and delivered provisioning and allowance documentation to ensure all products meet the requirements of shipbuilding contracts, product baselines, and maintenance plans. Perform internal reviews of Specs developed by PMS 385 contractor support Sayers and NSLC team members. Perform data reviews, answer data calls, conduct root cause analysis and resolve logistics issues identified or received from PMS 385 or ESB supporting organizations related to provisioning and life cycle logistics.
- Provide necessary input to NSLC ESB Program POC for NSLC deliverables including monthly customer reports, ILSMT presentation and any other NSLC reporting products related to the ESB program. Utilize, develop and advance logistics processes for NSLC in support of the ESB program. Assist in the development of training documentation related to provisioning, configuration data management and life cycle logistics support. Support travel needs for quarterly ILSMT’s or ESB Item Unique Identification (IUID) Tagging events.
- United States Citizenship.
- An Active Secret Clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with preparing/assessing technical documentation related to DoD weapons systems.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with marine (shipboard) systems utilized in U.S. Navy vessels (surface or submarine) though Navy specific experience not required.
- Experience analyzing, writing, interpreting and applying information from technical drawings, diagrams and documentation.
- Ideally, experience with Navy ILSMTs and provisioning is strongly desired. Experience utilizing automated information system databases containing technical documentation.
- Experience in one or more of the following preferred:
- Contractor Integrated Technical Information Service (CITIS).
- Joint Engineering Data Management Information and Control System (JEDMICS).
- Integrated Technical Item Management and Procurement (ITIMP).
- Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment.
- Must have a valid United States Driver’s License.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite programs, such as, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Position located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Apply online at: Senior Logistician – GVI, Inc – Mechanicsburg, PA
or email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.