GVI, Inc, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Asset Management Analyst (Plant, Property & Equipment) to join our team at NSWCCD in Bethesda, MD.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, (NSWCCD) Material and Asset Management (MAM) supports the Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S), Purchase Requisition (PR), and Plant Property & Equipment (PP&E) programs. To execute its responsibilities, the MAM Division requires technical support, project support, and services for its programs in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Analyze and document existing and emergent NSWCCD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management processes, workflows, and roles & responsibilities.
- Identify problem areas, perform root cause analysis, and provide comments and recommendations to improve NSWCCD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management processes.
- Monitor processes and assist in implementing improvements in the areas of compliance, efficiency, and effectiveness. Contractor shall assist NSWCCD in implementing new requirements impacting the NSWCCD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs and conduct technical risk assessments.
- Use identifiable metrics to monitor program performance and recommend corrective actions.
- A current SECRET Clearance or SECRET Clearance eligibility is required within 60 days after time of hire date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field from an accredited college or university with experience as outlined below.
- In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional five (5) years+ of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience related in Plant Property & Equipment / Asset Management beyond the experience requirement.
- Ten (10) years+ experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for property/asset accountability, information of property value, equipment utilization, accounting depreciation data, serial number tracking, and property management.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Relevant experience in a management capacity with managing or leading a team in producing quality deliverables is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Plant Property & Equipment / Asset Management policies and regulations including FMR, FAR, and DoD Instruction 5000.64 is desired.
Position located in Bethesda, MD.
Apply online at:
https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=55&rid=1960 or email resumes to: email@example.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.