Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking Secretaries to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
- Provide telephone and receptionist services. Receive all visitors and incoming telephone calls. Determine nature of call or business of visitors and take appropriate action. Refer business matters and visitors to appropriate Government office personnel.
- Identify need for office supplies, repairs on office equipment, and printing services.
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings.
- Manage office electronic calendars.
- Maintain records, files, statistical data, and suspense system.
- Prepare civilian personnel actions and help track background clearance checks.
- Use Microsoft Outlook to send and retrieve messages.
- Collate and prepare office monthly reports.
- Attend office meetings to become cognizant of office requirements, functions, and events.
- Input data into the NSWC PCD Procurement Request Form (PRF).
- Organize Government travel and the completion of DTS documentation to include training, operation, and administration. Prepare travel orders, visit request forms, and enter required data into required systems. Provide account or appropriation information to support the development of travel status reporting. Forward security clearance and visit request documentation to the necessary offices.
- Set up and organize filing systems. File documentation and maintain office-filing systems.
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Edit outgoing correspondence and reports for format, grammar, and punctuation. Use Microsoft Office in preparing a variety of correspondence, memorandums, briefings and other reports required for day-to-day office operation.
- Write simple, repetitive, non-technical correspondence, complex correspondence, memoranda, reports, white papers, or other documents using Microsoft Office products.
- Organize the flow of clerical processes in the office and in subordinate offices.
- Support the maintenance of existing databases such as plant and minor property by researching and collecting data, and entering, maintaining, and updating the data in various spreadsheets or databases.
- Archive official records as needed.
Positions are located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.