Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking General Clerks to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division’s (NSWC PCD) Government travel requirements in Panama City, Florida.
- Review travel authorizations and vouchers for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with official Government travel regulations.
- Correct inaccurate or noncompliant travel authorizations and travel vouchers in accordance with Government travel regulations.
- Provide “how-to” guidance via phone, email, or face-to-face with respect to Defense Travel System (DTS_ and Government travel requirements and resources. This support shall be available Monday through Friday (excluding Federal Holidays) for 8 hours each day (core hours of 0900 to 1100 and 1300 to 1500 shall be included in the 8-hour period).
- Provide guidance to Government travelers who come into the travel office for completing their authorizations and vouchers.
- Provide travelers with copies of published Travel Advisories as needed.
- Answer travelers’ questions about leave in conjunction with TDY travel, and the use of rental cars when leave is taken in conjunction with travel.
- Provide copies of, or information from, a traveler’s authorization or voucher when requested by the traveler or their travel approving official, or by Government personnel in NSWC PCD’s Employee Services division (Code 013).
- Research travel expense estimates from Government-designated sources such as SATO and Defense Travel Management Office Travel Explorer (DTMO TraX).
- Generate Authorizations and Vouchers for travelers for both DTS and paper orders/vouchers as required.
- Generate the Purchase Request and Purchase Order for non DTS travel orders and vouchers.
- Obtain and maintain access for other Navy/NAVSEA information systems as needed.
- Archive official records as needed.
- Generate DTS reports as needed using DTS reporting tools.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Government Travel Regulations and the Defense Travel System (DTS).
Positions are located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.