Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior-level photographer to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide both technical and administrative photography and videography services to the NSWC PCD Photography and Video Studio.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Produce stills and motion pictures; normal, high, and ultra-high speed photography and video.
- Produce specialized still photography and video recording and editing of Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) project tests in addition to administrative photography.
- Perform routine and highly-specialized photographic laboratory duties such as image processing, manipulation, printing, and production.
- Use mainstream photographic and non-linear video editing hardware and software to include; digital still and video cameras, broadcast cameras, NewTek TriCaster, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Premiere®, Adobe® AfterEffects, Microsoft Office, CorelDRAW®, etc.
- Work closely with the project leaders in devising equipment and installations that will withstand unusual and unprecedented environments and still be photographically responsive; i.e., in the outdoors where unusual conditions are encountered while performing photographic assignments, including the performance of photographic duties aboard a helicopter in the air and aboard a ship at sea.
- As coordinated by NSWC PCD, fly in commercial aircraft for the purpose of aerial photography and technical project support.
- Provide technical photographic support aboard vessels at sea for up to 16 hours per day, with occasional need to sleep aboard when not practicable for the vessel to return to port daily.
- Provide technical photographic support away from the Panama City, FL area.
- Work in close collaboration with operating officials of all levels, planning and organizing the photographic aspects of the total project.
- Select cameras, lenses, filters, scenes, lighting, backdrops (including green-screen) to be used in photographic and video coverage to assure satisfactory results.
- Arrange groups and individuals for best artistic value. Photograph dedication ceremonies, news events, re- enlistment ceremonies, retirement ceremonies, and visitors.
- Perform passport and portrait photography in the studio utilizing backdrops, lighting, and camera most suited for the type of photographs required.
- Perform photography of individuals or groups outside the studio and without backdrops, often outdoors or in their work environment.
- Maintain equipment in a state of readiness with no lost time for loading cameras, replacing batteries, etc.
- Properly notate, catalog, and archive photographic and video media.
- Dry-mount, matte, and frame images and posters as needed.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- (9) + years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated skill using video editing hardware and software to include: NewTek TriCaster, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Premiere®, Adobe® AfterEffects, Microsoft Office, CorelDRAW®, etc
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.