Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking an Illustrator to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide support services to the NSWC PCD Graphics Arts and Illustration offices.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Create visual materials such as concept renderings, illustrations, publications, logos, diagrams, displays, graphs, etc.
- Produce complex computer-generated, as well as traditionally created, illustrations and artwork.
- Use visual elements to communicate messages through print and electronic media.
- Produce a full range of graphic and visual presentation products and services that meet customer requirements utilizing a variety of electronic and multimedia processes and techniques.
- Plan, design and execute graphics products that convey the customer's message.
- Select, acquire, scan, edit and format visual material for publications in print and other media using a variety of software tools.
- Research customer needs personally and/or through meetings.
- Make initial artistic decisions for color schemes, lighting, size and placement of material to be presented.
- Prepare some or all of the task's materials, such as photographs, illustrations, charts and legends.
- Utilize mainstream computer graphics, video editing, publication and three-dimensional (3-D) modeling and animation applications to include; MS Office, CorelDRAW®, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® InDesign, Corel® Painter®, Adobe® Premiere, Adobe® Flash®, etc. to produce visual information products.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to Nine (9) + years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated skill using MS Office, CorelDRAW®, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® InDesign, Corel® Painter®, Adobe® Premiere, & Adobe® Flash®.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.