Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to provide property inventory support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Provide support to the NSWC PCD Inventory Accuracy Officer in conducting spot checks and audits of inventory.
- Add new asset records to the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP) database.
- Modify records to reflect property transfers, changes to building numbers and custodian organizational codes.
- Maintain a filing system to retain copies of all transactions over the life cycle of the asset.
- Create and print barcode labels to apply to assets.
- Maintain electronic database of barcode logs.
- Provide customer support to research items, run reports as needed and support the excessing property.
- Prepare updates to Property Policies for Government approval.
- Update and maintain the NSWC asset management web page.
- Visit buildings and custodians (several per day) to support barcoding and recording information on property when requested.
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
- Archive official records as needed using the Navy’s prescribed records management system.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to Three (3) years of related experience.
- Demonstrated skill using Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with NSWCPCDINST 7321.1 (Plant, Property, and Equipment Policies and Procedures for Government approval) is preferred.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.