Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Mid-Level Administrative Manager to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD).
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide support to inventory, quality assurance, research, documentation, and user support for the Operating Materials and Supply (OM&S) and General Equipment (GE) programs at NSWC PCD.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Extrapolate data from Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System and use this data to create reports with a high level of accuracy.
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheets used to convey OM&S status to NSWC PCD management and staff.
- Monitor abnormal or trending conditions with OM&S for use in process analysis and/or improvement.
- Draft informative and instructional messages to convey OM&S information, business rules, and changes and updates to OM&S policy.
- Support the development, refinement, and localization of NSWC PCD OM&S training.
- Support in the preparation of NSWC PCD OM&S training materials.
- Support in the conduct of OM&S training and its application to NSWC PCD missions and processes.
- Provide OM&S user guidance for a diverse group of scientists, engineers, logisticians, accountants, supply chain personnel, warehousemen, and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) personnel.
- Perform Quality Assurance functions to support Procurement Request (PR) creation and Key Supporting Documents (KSDs).
- Support in the research and identification of frustrated material. This is material received with no or incorrect documentation, and so requires research to determine the owner and financial accounting line.
- Archive official records as needed using the guidance of SECNAV M-5210.1 CH-1, and using the Navy’s prescribed records management system (currently HPE-RM).
- U.S. Citizen
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) to nine (9) years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Skill using Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Secretary of the Navy Instruction (SECNAVINST) M-5210.1 preferred.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.