Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Security Specialist to support the operation of the Navy Telecommunications Center at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
This position will support the operation of a Navy Telecommunications center, that will assist in transmission, receipt, acceptance, processing, and distribution of incoming and outgoing organizational message traffic
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide support services to the Communications Office operations.
- Maintain procedural manuals and instructions pertaining to Communications Center operations.
- Operate the Communications Center equipment Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays) from 0730 to 1600.
- Separate messages by classification levels and users. Distribute both classified and unclassified messages via appropriate Navy Marines Corps Intranet (NMCI) or Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) connection.
- Create and maintain a list of manually routed messages.
- Perform as COMSEC Clerk and support the NSWC PCD COMSEC Account Manager (CAM) in performing clerical and routine administrative duties related to general file maintenance (e.g. sign receipts, inventory, destruction reports, packaging and the transportation of COMSEC material.)
- Execute routine administrative duties and assist Key Management Operating Account Managers (KOAMs) with general file maintenance.
- Support in the placement of status markings on COMSEC material.
- Support in opening and performing inventory of COMSEC material shipments.
- Send mandatory monthly training, provided by KOAMs, to personnel with access to COMSEC and track responses.
- Evaluate training requirements for all users and ensure their readiness to perform message traffic services. Execute training strategies to provide the necessary level of knowledge for all users.
- Provide support services to the Media Transfer Agent (MTA) in accordance with Command Directives.
- Maintain daily physical security checks and logs, which include SF 701 “Active Security Checklist” and SF 702 “Security Container Check Sheet” and equipment inventory and visitor logs, as required in Government provided workspace.
- Operate an Automated Entry Control Systems (AECS) client workstation to create access credential records, insert and edit associated access rights, revise or delete records, and produce reports.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Nine (9) plus years of related experience.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.